PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
What filters are available in the History section?
The system offers a number of filters to keep track of user activity from the day an account has been created. By using filters, account owners can keep track of the following areas:
- "User". This filter helps a user to view all actions related to changes in the user`s personal information, as well as exact login times and the IP-addresses used to login.
- "Account". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the creation of wallets within his/her account as well as any changes in account balances.
- "Deposit". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to deposit applications including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Withdrawal". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to withdrawal applications, including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Mail". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to internal mail usage within the account.
- "Security". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in security settings, including notifications, PIN codes to verify the identity, etc.
- "Exchange". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to exchange applications made within his/her accounts, including pending and completed ones.
- "SMS". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the use of SMS option in your account.
- "Public". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in the public information provided by his/her profile.
- "Scheduled payment". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in payment schedule including its creation, configuration, and submission times.
How do I verify an account?
To verify your account, please go to "Settings" and choose "Verification management”.
The verification procedure consists of 3 steps.
First, you need to verify your name. To confirm your name, you need to upload a scanned copy of your ID (passport or driving license) into the form provided. Later our company employees will personally compare the name in your account with the name in the documents. If the information matches, your name will be verified. If your document is not in English, you should provide a notarized translation.
The second step includes address verification. To verify your address, you need to provide a scanned copy of your utility bill with your name and address printed on it. Utility bills are bills for water, gas or electricity consumption sent to your home address by a local service company. If the document is not in English, you should provide a notarized translation.
The last step is to verify your phone number. Please accept a phone call from Perfect Money and write down a code provided by an automated system. Next enter this code into the form on the website. If the code is, the status of your phone number will change to “verified”.
Read more Q & A »
Anti-money laundering policy
In terms of law, money laundering means legalizing the proceeds of crime, i.e. actions that conceal the source of funds in order to make their nature lawful.
Anti-money laundering (AML) incorporates a complex of measures aimed at prevention of use of the financial system of the country or any specific financial institution for money laundering or terrorist financing. Such measures and instruments are worked out and implemented by international and national institutions, banking and business community.
Perfect Money collects identification data of every Client, as well as IP addresses, online activity, communications and,in general, all transactions carried out by the Client.
Perfect Money tracks, including auto-monitoring and auto-controlling, suspicious activities of the clients and transactions executed under unusual conditions. This includes, but not limited to, transactions that do not make economic sense, unexplained large transactions, transactions involving unidentified parties, investments related transactions of unclear nature. Perfect Money reserves the right to ask supporting documentation for the suspicious transactions.
Enhanced Due Diligence is exercised on high turnover customers and/or potential suspicious customers/transactions.
Purpose of the transaction is established where applicable.
Perfect Money improves its AML procedures continuously to monitor unlawful financial schemes.
Perfect Money reserves the right to refuse to process a transaction at any stage, when we believe that the transaction is associated with money laundering or other criminal activity.
Perfect Money complies with the legal requirements of the Republic of Panama for anti-money laundering. In cases set forth in the relevant legal enactments, we co-operates with officials and government institutions of the Republic of Panama, as well as other countries.